The teaching area in computer barn A and computer barn C are available for class teaching and University related activities booking.
Locations and capacity
- Computer barn A teaching area: Room 4402 (Lift 17-18) – max 46 students
- Computer barn C teaching area: Room 4578 (Lift 27-28) – max 46 students
- Video projector and slide screen
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any other faciilities (e.g. DVD / Blu-ray player)
Free (charge may apply to activities other than non-charging UGC and student activities)
Available Booking Hours
|Monday – Friday||9:00 am – 10:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed|
Online Booking System
- Login to the computer barn booking system : http://itscapps.ust.hk/barnform/barnBook
- Check the booking calendar for the available booking slot
- Input the information according to the form
- You can also make special software installation request if required
- Submit the form and you’ll receive the confirmation once it is confirmed by ITSC
- Requests should be made at least ONE WEEK in advance. Any cancellation of booking should be made as soon as possible by email to :email@example.com.
- If users need to use wireless mic, they need to borrow from the ITSC service desk and return to ITSC service desk after use.
- To ensure the required software is available during the booking period, please list the required software and version. (Current Computer Barn Software List)
- To ensure availability of any special setup or equipment, please provide at least 2 weeks’ advance notice for any special setup.
When using the facilities in Computer Barns, please observe the following in order not to violate the Intellectual Property Ordinance:
DO NOT use material that you know or have reason to believe that ther are infringing copyright works;
get proper right or authorization from the copyright owner before you use any
- DO NOT use material that you know or have reason to believe that ther are infringing copyright works;
- No food or drink in Computer Barn area.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext: 6200