Each classroom is installed with a PC in the Lectern for basic presentation or demonstration.
UST staff and student
- Turn on the AV system by press protector button on small control panel, and select "lectern PC"
- Turn on the computer which under the drawer
- User need to login with vaild ITSC account
- Please logout or shutdown after use
- Touch monitor with resolution 1920*1080 for most renovated classrooms
- There are two USB port in monitor (left side), two or four in front of the PC
- UST staff can loan a PowerPoint presenter from our servicedesk for presentation
- PC will turn on screensaver in 30 mintues and turn off the display after 35 mintues of idle
- Press any button on keyboard or mouse can wake it up